? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 17, 2010

ohw..taylor swift

Today Was A Fairytale-Taylor Swift

Today was a fairytale
You were the prince,I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you pick me up at six
Today Was A Fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale
I wore a dress,you wore a dark grey T-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I look like a mess
Today Was A Fairytale

Time slows down
Whenever you're around

Can you feel this magic in the air?
It must've been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standin' there
It must've been the way
Today Was A Fairytale

owh..taylor swift...besh nye sume lguw2 koe...hahaha...i think i were fallin' in love wif her songz dude...but..i will neva leave justin alone....as i know...taylor swift was acountry singer that won many awards!grammy,oscar,vma,mtv and lots more....i felt really jlouse of her achievementz...i'm jlouse of it,dude bcuz i'm not a entertainer!

fuck kanye west!taylor swift desires it!on vma,kanye and taylor were had a fight..just because an award...kanye said "aq ase beyonce yg patot mng award ny...single ladies lg bgoz dry you belong wif me"translate by me...da gram snd..aq mnyampa ea kt kanye....dlu aq menat gle sama kanye...sket ea...ta bnyq snd...but now...not dude!since kanye insult taylor infront of the public,many kanye's fan hate 'em...

taylor...even u pna kne insult dgn kanye,i styl mnat at u..huhauhuha...taylor..i love you!..as a fan....fuck you! kanye";
hate u 4 ever!












cute snd doe dy ny...!mcm aku..hehehe...adios!



0 comments: