? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

ohw..justin bieber

 Somebody To Love-Justin Bieber Feat Usher



For you I've write a symphony
I'd tell the violins,it's time to sink or swim
Whatcha' playin' for ya
For you I'd be,whoa..
Runnin' me thousand miles
Just to get the way you are
Step to the beat of my heart
I don't need a whole lot
But for you I need I
Rather give you the world or we can share mine
No,I won't be the first one given you all
This attention,so baby listen

I just need somebody to love
I-I don't need to much just somebody
Somebody to love
I don't need nothin' else
I promise girl I swear
I just need somebody to love


haha...ny la bf aq nyanyikan untowk aq....suke gler ea dye ny...ta twu np...kte ea aq pasan ke puyo ea...ade ak kesah???lalala...?i'm so in ♥ wif him...not sbb dy encem tp suare dy yg passion kt smua owg yg mendenga....meymanx besh ea...tgowk ea..bf syape?yhuhuhu

actually aq ny da mggile sesgt nan dy...kt fown ; laptop ; pendrive ; locker ; bilik pown belambaq picz dy dey....pna satu ary tue...ad spotchek tat ostel...fella tol la syaperw yg rmpz picz bf aq tue..tao la jlouse ouh!ble aq tuntowt bleq,cgu tue kte...dy x men la mkwe cm awak!dy men cm syerw!ah..pasan la gumok!cgu ape ouh!aq pown sadis ea...huhuhu..nak uat pe?blah ea...

  
 

 












ny ea bf aq yg poebe..ta mao curang..huhu..aq arap sumday aq dpt jd gf dy doe....pray 4 me..shayang koe damn fuck ; wat eve happenz to u ; i will stand right by ur syde ; 4 ebe ; and oweyz ; till the day i die !

0 comments: